RESIDENCE & PROPERTY (click on photos to view & enlarge)
HISTORIC PETALUMA (click on photos to view & enlarge)
FEATURES & AMENITIES
This updated, single level residence is nestled in the Sonoma Mountains and boasts jaw-dropping views of the entire Petaluma valley to the distant mountains and the San Francisco Skyline, not to mention the neighboring vineyards.
Located just 5 minutes from East Washington Street, a gated private/paved driveway leads you up to the residence, resting on a knoll with 6.31 surrounding acres.
Approximately $150,000 in recent improvements . . . and includes a set of plans for an addition and remodel.
JUST SOME OF THE AMENITIES OF THIS FINE PROPERTY INCLUDE:
- 1,696± square feet of living space
- 3 spacious bedrooms
- 2 updated bathrooms
- Vaulted Ceiling & Skylights
- Beautiful Kitchen complete with custom cabinets, granite slab counters & newer gas stove
- Updated dual pane windows & sliders
- 2 car attached garage
- Wrap around composite deck
- Newer well enhancements & Pump house
- Newer corrugated steel horse barn with tack/feed room, electricity, water, storage and outdoor shower complete with tankless water heater
- Newer fencing around perimeter of property
- Newer Propane & Gas Lines
- Newer back-up (gas) generator for the residence
- Newer automatic gate at entrance
- Newer dog kennel complete with first class (8' x 8' ±) corrugated steel dog house
- Newer french drain installed in lower pasture, under driveway & under parking area at front of property
- There are so many other features this property offers, one can only really appreciate them by seeing the property in person.
Call it home or a weekend get-a-way/home away from home.
This property is surrounded by an unmatched variety of recreation possibilities.
Rooster Run golf course, Baseball fields, State and Community parks and historic downtown Petaluma with its impressive Theatre District and Riverfront are all nearby.
The property lies North of San Francisco (approximately 41 minutes to the Golden Gate Bridge); is within easy reach of the Sonoma coast or world-renowned Wine Country; and is just minutes to shopping (such as Trader Joe’s, Raley’s, the Outlet Mall, and more), numerous gyms, high-scoring schools, hospitals, and local airport.
All this adds up to a property which serves your needs, boasts a choice location for living and a place to call home.
Originally founded in 1852, Petaluma is fast becoming one of the most desirable places to live and work in the Bay Area. Years of thoughtful planning have resulted in a community where homeowners share a strong sense of pride while enjoying a friendly, relaxed lifestyle.
Many of the North Bay's finest restaurants are found in Petaluma; and cultural events throughout the year offer entertainment that's unique to Sonoma County.
Long-time residents will remember Petaluma as the "Chicken Capital of the World." Hundreds of chicken farms once operated on the outskirts of town. Today, Petaluma retains its rural feel, but those chicken farms have given way to vineyards and intimate housing developments for the approximate 60,000 residents who appreciate the access to relatively affordable homes and the direct commute to San Francisco.
The quaint riverfront city with Victorian charm is home to more than 600 businesses and 65 historical properties. Annual events include the Butter & Egg Days Parade, Victorian Holiday events, Semi-Annual Antique Faires, the Great Petaluma Quilt Show and the Arts & Garden Festival (just to name a few).
One can leisurely stroll through the downtown district of graceful Iron Front buildings of the 1800s while dropping in on many of the antique stores, clothing boutiques, gift shops and art galleries which are housed in historic buildings.
SHOP * SIP * DINE * EXPLORE